A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot regional dataware house systems are require
- Design, develop, test, implement, and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data Warehouse environment
- Maintaining stability and performance of the Dataware house system and all its components.
- Troubleshoot and correct complex technical and functional issues/bugs in Sterling Business process and maps.
- Engage and interface directly with IBM as required for product support/questions.
- Provide established level of service and support of Informatica to ensure minimal business disruption. Understand and analyze business requirements.
- Lead the effort to improve development practices and ensure consistency in designs.
- Communicate and coordinate development with other technical teams.
- Optimize performance and efficiency of all Sterling solutions.
- Communicate project status and support project managers.
Requirements Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline required.
- 5 years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter & PowerExchange
- 5 Years of experience with Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills
- 2 Years of experience with Informatica Cloud
Essential and Critical Skills
- Expert level knowledge and skills in Data Modeling at an enterprise level required.
- Programming skills in Informatica product family is required.
- Strong experience optimizing Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- Knowledge of a variety of data sources (SQL, flat files, spreadsheets, non-SQL data, SAP, XML, Oracle, Redshift, IMS, cloud sources like AWS) required.
- Experience writing complex SQL, PL/SQL and Performance Tuning is a plus
- Ability to code, unit test, and debug ETL solutions required.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills to evaluate complex business reporting requirements required.
- Ability to lead in a cross-functional, matrix team environment and integrate activities with other teams within IT to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts required.
- Ability to work and manage a variety of tasks and work within an environment with competing priorities required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at