A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- Qlik
Job location- Bangalore
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot regional Qlik systems as required.
- Troubleshoot and correct complex technical and functional issues/bugs in QlikView.
- Provide established level of service and support of Qlik to ensure minimal business disruption.
- Understand and analyze business requirements.
- Using Qlik, design and develop dashboards and other solutions involving data.
- Experience developing in QlikView (11 and above) and QlikSense (1.0 and above)
- Lead the effort to improve development practices and ensure consistency in designs.
- Communicate and coordinate development with other technical teams.
- Optimize performance and efficiency of all BI solutions.
- Communicate project status and support project managers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline required.
- 1-5 years' experience in data-related systems development required.
- Previous experience in QlikView and other analytical/presentation tools required.
- 3+ years' experience with Qlik Software (QlikView or Qlik Sense) required.
Essential and Critical Skills
- Expert level knowledge and skills in Data Modeling at an enterprise level required.
- Programming skills in Qlik Software scripting required.
- Skilled in Data Visualization and Dashboard development required.
- Development of info-cubes, custom extractors, process chains and info-providers required.
- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical designs required.
- Ability to code, unit test, and debug Qlik Software solutions required.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills to evaluate complex business reporting requirements required.
- Ability to lead in a cross-functional, matrix team environment and integrate activities with other teams within IT to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts required.
- Knowledge of a variety of data sources (SQL, flat files, spreadsheets, non-SQL data, SAP, XML, Oracle,IMS, cloud sources like AWS) required.
- Ability to work and manage a variety of tasks and work within an environment with competing priorities required.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at