A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will carry out, with the proper coordination from the Laboratory Head, of the experimental design processing and the implementation of experiments defined and aimed towards the development of analytical methods with the use of chromatographic and mass spectrometry techniques. Moreover, you will carry out the elaboration and interpretation of the analytical data for discussion with the manager and possible suggestions for additional experiments to confirm the hypothesis, and you'll ensure the recording of the obtained results in the laboratory notebooks or in the computer (if applicable) files concerning the carried out activities in due time.
You will prepare the protocols and study reports to be submitted to subsequent review and approval.
Who you are:
- Degree in Chemistry or Biotechnology, any specialization (Masters, PhD) in Biochemistry or Bio-analytics
- Excellent knowledge of the theoretical chemistry in proteins and glycoproteins; excellent knowledge of the chromatographic method development for proteins and glycoproteins with a focus on various chromatographic techniques (RP, IEX, HIC, HILIC)
- know-how and experience concerning the validation of analytical methods
- Ability to work in team situations; Result-Oriented; Flexibile
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!