A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Well manage internal & external PO, provide PO status to CSR twice a week. Pre-alert any delay or change.
2. Analyze vendor performance and regular review with vendors to improve OTIF.
3. Regular FCST review with customers to ensure customer requirement can be met.
4. Daily track operation, ensure all work complete with high quality on time.
5. Persuasive communication with internal and external customers for smooth business.
6. Other assignment based on operational requirements.
Who you are:
1. 5Y+ working experience in procurement of related industry.
2. Good communication skill, high responsibility and strong service awareness.
3. SAP skill and good English can be a plus.
Functional area: Procurement
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!