A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As part of our global New Business team within company's Fertility Franchise you are working in an international environment. You will be involved in our strategic initiatives to roll-out new go-to-market approaches and to launch new products, solutions, and services. You will also have an opportunity to contribute to the marketing of our most important brands e.g. development of campaigns or support the launch into new markets. Therefore, you will regularly create market and business analysis reports and support the department’s international strategic projects.
Who you are:
- You study natural/ engineering sciences with solid knowledge in economics or economics with a natural scientific affinity
- You completed your Bachelor and are pursuing a Master program or PhD
- You are a self-starter who is flexible, creative, curious, goal oriented with an open personality
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills
- You have very good capabilities in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
Duration: min. 3 months, preferred 6 months