A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you will continually and consistently increase our market share and revenue by identifying new business opportunities and driving collaboration with customers to solve their unique challenges. As a member of the Global Strategic Account team, you will sell a broad portfolio of Upstream and Downstream Technologies including critical raw materials, cell culture media, filtration, chromatography and single use solutions and development services to large multinational companies of the biopharmaceutical industry in the Vienna, Austria area. You will create value for both the customer and our company. You will strategically manage projects and resources to ensure long term profitable growth. You will increase our market share, emphasize differentiation from our competitors, and build upon our reputation for excellence within your territory.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in the Life Sciences environment. Candidates must demonstrate a natural affinity to influence and/or sell to all levels of an organization. Sales experience is preferred, and equivalent strong industry background is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a Life Science)
- Fluent English and German is required
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes/unit operations
- Flexible and willing to travel within territory (with occasional overnight stays) to optimize customer engagement; occasional international travel required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at