A career in our Company an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title: HR Advisor (Temp Staff)
This role is responsible for providing People administration to the organization or location it supports. The role will deliver HR administration services in accordance with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Deliver efficient, accurate, timely administration services as per agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Track and measure service delivery as agreed with the Shared Services – HR Operations Head against KPIs and SLAs
- Seek opportunities for continual improvement and provide constructive feedback
- Work with the Shared Services – HR Operations Head to meet agreed training and performance development goals
- Actively work to achieve set goals and objectives
- Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Shared Services – HR Operations Head
- Assess if customer requirements are being met effectively
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to varying shift requirements and operation hours in order to fulfil real time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work
Should be exposed to the following HR Functions:
- Learning & OD
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll and Time Administration
- Retirement and Pension Administration
- Expat Mobilization
- HR Reporting
- Employee Administration
- Data Management
- Help Desk and Inquiry support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum experienced specializing in a Generalist Human Resource of HR Operations function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of systems and tools such as but not limited to: HRIS Administration; SAP; PeopleSoft; Workday; Success Factors; Case Management tools.
- Extensive experience in using advanced Excel and macros
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for night shift work schedule.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Strong customer orientation
- Analytical and keen to details
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Strong level of accountability
- Extensive experience in working in a multi-cultural background
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
What we offer: In our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!