A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- To identify new opportunities to address clinical or scientific knowledge gaps in Medical Education (both professional- and patient-related)
- To design and endorse the highest quality Independent Medical Education (IME) and Continuing ME (CME). These activities must be innovative, transparent and ethical
- To promote lifelong learning and ultimately improve patient care
- To develop a multi-channel ecosystem providing a connected and cohesive educational experience for HCPs
- To define unmet medcial edcuation needs of HCP including meetings, programs or projects
- Develop strategic and high-quality Medical education plan including strategy and tactical plan
- Responsible for ME activities and deliver the outcome within the timeline and budget complying with compliance and policy requirements strictly
- Work with other functional colleagues(Finance, Procurement, Compliance, MKT and FF) to keep good cooperation
- Creates transparent processes to monitor work, identify problems and quickly resolve them, to ensure continuously improvement
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in clinical medicine, pharmacy or related science field.
- Fluent in English, both literal and oral.
- More than 5 years experiences in related therapeutic area
- More than 2 years multi-national pharmaceutical company experiences
- Good strategic thinking on plan development
- Rich experience in event and project management
- Project management, communication, teamwork
Functional area: Regulatory & Medical Affairs
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!