A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Senior Manufacturing Controller, you will support our manufacturing and supply activities in our Bari, Italy site. You are responsible for all key financial processes including month-end closing, budgeting, forecasting and maintenance of standard costs. In your role as finance Business Partner to the Site Head, you will support the organization in preparing business cases and making fact-based decisions related to operations, capital investment and strategic topics. In your daily work you will strive to improve financial processes and leverage technology to ensure information related to performance is provided timely and transparently. As a member of the Bari site Leadership Team, you will lead and/or support local and global projects. This position reports into the Controlling Director, Global Biotech Manufacturing based in Switzerland and is part of the Global Biotech Manufacturing Controlling Leadership Team.
Who you are:
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or industrial engineering
- 7+ years' experience in manufacturing finance and cost accounting
- Fluency in English required. In addition, proficiency in Italian not mandatory but preferred
- Mature leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Strong ability for business partnering with senior leaders, including a focus on the big picture
- Stress resistant and able to work under pressure
- Experience with investments and business cases, supported by solid financial modelling
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Prior exposure to biotech production processes would be a plus.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!