A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Who you are:
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communications or Commercial Management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar tasks within the marketing department or the commercial area
- Management of Excel at intermediate level
- English proficiency at intermediate level (desirable)
What Will you Do:
Support the implementation of Specialties Marketing plans and activities
- Coordinate digital strategy implementation
- Coordinate marketing activites with commercial staff and people on field
- Follow up to promotional materials adaptation and implementation
- Support micromarketing activities of field force
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!