A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Description (2-6 years)
- Develops, maintains, and supports applications/Forms/workflows for K2 intranet sites.
- Analyzes business requirements and provide input on process flow design.
- Programs all or selected components of K2 Web application. Documents components and applications.
- Programs, tests and implements K2 processes, Development of smart forms, business rules and reusable workflows.
- Evaluates and recommends new K2 development tools and techniques and development of process flow automation using best practices.
Job Requirement :-
- Experience with K2 Blackpearl , K2 Connect and K2 Smartforms.
- Preferred candidate has development experience with setting K2 environments, Smart objects and application/service integrations.
- .NET Developer skills with extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming methodologies.
- O365 and SharePoint Development client object model/Rest API experience
- SQL Server Database Architecture and Data Modeling experience a plus.
- Experience with setting K2 environments and application/service integrations a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure AD, Azure DevOps(VSTS)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at