A career is an ongoing journey of discovery:our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Field Marketing Specialist is part of the Global Technology Management team. In the role of “Marketing Partner to the field”, you are responsible for the implementation marketing strategies for our core technologies in Life Science Bioprocessing business (Clarification, Filtration, Buffer & Media-preparation, Tangential Flow Filtration, Virus clearance and downstream process specialty chemicals) and you drive customer product adoption in your territory (Italy, Switzerland and 2 more Western European countries depending your language skills).
This is a home-based, field-focused role that is close to the customers, regional markets and local needs with in depth expertise and knowledge of the pharma and biopharma applications. Furthermore, you are in charge of the continuous monitoring of markets, the collection of voice of customers, the monitoring of competition activity in your territory, and you feedback all these information to your internal partners (Marketing, R&D). This position requires willingness to travel up to 60% o f the time in Western Europe mainly, as well as travel outside of Europe, occasionally.
Who you are:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position or in the Biopharmaceutical Industry working in a multi-cultural and demanding environment. A bachelor or master degree, preferably in chemistry, biotechnology, engineering and similar
- Excellent organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize projects/time / Ability to understand and explain complex technical subjects
- Ability to transfer knowledge between different business units across the organization / Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to challenge people across all levels. Highly driven with the ability to motivate others
- Good listening skills with the ability to analyze and respond to given situations quickly and effectively. You are Fluent in Italian and English OR fluent in French and English, an additional third language knowledge (German, French, English, Italian) is a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!