A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Medical Science Liaison for Oncology role is a part of the country medical team, with key role in engaging with influential members of the medical community (KOLs) and other healthcare providers (HCPs) within an assigned territory and therapeutic area (TA) to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company. MSL Oncology reports to Medical Manager in Croatia.
This field based role is focused on providing evidence based non-promotional scientific communication to customers and KOLs. It involves building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and KOLs, and attending medical scientific meetings and congresses to update knowledge, facilitate collaborations with KOLs and disseminate scientific knowledge and learnings to colleagues.
Who you are:
- Medical university degree or related educational background
- 3-5 years of professional experience, preferred in similar pharma environment
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated relationship building and networking abilities
- Excellent organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Computer knowledge and skills: Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Additional skills: valid driving license, fluency in Croatian and English
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!