A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Customer Care Specialist in our European team with a focus on the Nordic market you are responsible for complaint management. This means track, handle and solve all complaints such as invoicing, product or service complaints. You will investigate, register and process lost or damaged orders, service complaints, credit or rebill requests. You are first point of contact for all returns to customers and you resolve issues quickly, competently and professional. You also handle and solve situations related to orders and shipments. You will run, analyze and present return metrics to create Plan of Action (POA), Investigation and Route Causes Analysis.
Who you are:
- An (educational) background in Business
- Customer service experience in a similar international environment
- Dutch Native would be advantageous
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems a plus
- Fluent in English plus any other Nordic language. Any other European language is a plus.
- A positive outlook on dealing with customers and know how to organize/prioritize your work
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexible – open to change and able to adjust accordingly
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at