A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Internship (m/f) - Innovation Management (Strategy 2022)
A career in our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. Within the area of our Group CFO Marcus Kuhnert, we have developed an integrated functional strategy entailing Finance and we need your support!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as intern within the Strategy 2022 department focussing on Finance. You will be working on the detailing of one of our strategic building blocks namely Innovation Management. You will support the project leader on developing a cross-functional and end-2-end process reaching from innovation scouting to upscaling. Next to sharepning the project plan and facilitating meetings and workshops, you will be brining in your personal and acacdemic know-how and be an active discussion partner in developing a detailed strategic roadmap until end of 2022.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in a master or diploma program
- Academic focus on Business Administration, Economics or IT preferred
- Experiences in innovation management, lean start-up, agile organizations preffered
- Inititial project management experiences
- Life Science, Chemicals or Healthcare industry knowledge optional
- Ability to interact with senior management in matrix organization
- Hands-on character keen to deliver high-quality results and able to work independently towards a set goal
- Business-fluent English skills, German skills preferred
What we offer:
In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!