A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are driving the lifecycle management of analytical methods for Pharma products (small molecules) within Manufacturing Science & Technology. You evaluate analytical method performance in collaboration with QC units and anticipate related business challenges. You guide the development of innovative, science-driven solutions to improve analytical method robustness and efficiency and make the methods ready for transfers to global sites. You also support and collaborate with global and local teams responsible for technology transfers and manufacturing process technology. You are collaborating with stakeholders across the network and you are leading and part of international, cross-functional teams. Furthermore, you collect best practices in analytical science and drive their global implementation. You keep track of regulatory requirements and technological trends in pharmaceutical analytical science and leverage them to the QC sites.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in pharmacy, chemistry or life sciences with background in analytical chemistry, preferably with a PhD.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role within quality, manufacturing or development functions.
- Profound knowledge of analytical methods for pharmaceutical products.
- Experience in project management.
- Used to work in international teams and matrix organizations.
- Fluent in English, ideally speaking German, too.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at