A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Work across the entire organization of production department and all 4 production suites. You are involved into all manufacturing operations (USP, DSP, Support), also including compliance and release, manufacturing excellence projects and digitalization. You will report to the Production Director and your team will consist of approx. 15 -20 persons. Being fully part of the Production department, you will oversee:
- Piloting our operational performance and support dashboards deployment in all teams
- Identifying high value topics and drive projects of excellence for highest productivity and efficiency
- Implementing best operational practices across all suites
- Supporting and preparing full deployment of digital projects with respect to operations (eg Bio G - E2E planning)
- Ensuring up-to-date SAP models and data
- Designing Master Batch Records in MES, support development of DCS recipes, harmonize and robust all models for all molecules
- Coordinating all compliance and disposition activities across all suites
Who you are
- MS/PhD degree in biotechnology
- 10+ years of related experience in biotech DS manufacturing
- Proven successful team leader with excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple responsibilities and priorities.
- Demonstrated independent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- English and french fluent
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!