A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Identify training needs (training matrix) and critical skills within the organization by collaborating with each function heads.
- Recommend effective training solutions
- Develop and implement effective training evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of training
- Facilitate regular site classroom trainings on GMP/Lean 6S by working with internal/external SMEs
- Track and document site training activities and records with full compliance on GMP requirements and audit readiness.
- In charge of site archives room, set up archive center management procedure
- Support Operation Excellence specialist on site journey of Lean 6S in terms of project tracking, meeting/training facilitating, project coaching and documentation.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or above,
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Pharma training and document management experience prefer
- Experienced in training needs analyze, training organization and training effectiveness evaluation
- Good communication and interpersonal skill and team work
Functional area: Strategy & Business Development
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!