A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A Process Mining business process architect acts as a linking pin between Business and IT and enables our company to establish and maintain first class business processes.
As a Process Mining Business Process Architect, you manage the Merck internal Process Mining capability.
You promote Process Mining within the company, as well as plan, staff and implement Process Mining projects and ensure high quality results.
By implementing the Process Mining capability throughout Merck, you create business process transparency and enable the business to visualize, understand, analyze and improve their processes by detecting process anomalies and respective root causes.
You will ensure completeness of requirements in each project, lead our external Process Mining consultants and coordinate with our internal stakeholders.
You are the first contact for our selected Process Mining vendor, be informed about new features and coordinate all project related offers.
You oversee and improve the process Mining IT landscape and ensure a smooth run of the IT support team for our internal customers.
You coordinate and align with other analytics and new technology capabilities to support the Merck Strategy.
This position enables you to work in a diverse international environment, to dive into different business processes throughout Merck and to contribute by detecting process optimization potential.
- A Master’s Degree or similar in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Three to ten years relevant experience in process improvement projects (process excellence), project management, or implementation of analytics capabilities in a large-scale company
- Process Mining experience is preferred
- Process experience in the areas of Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and/or Account-to-Report are advantageous
- Experience with SAP is mandatory, Power BI experience is preferred
- Very good project management, coordination and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology.
- High degree of customer focus.
- Strong working knowledge and experience towards Business Process Management and Process Design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German as a plus.
- Up to 30% Travel availability
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!