A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Expert - PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your role: As Expert Architect, Plan & Report (m/f) within the organization Information Technology you will support our projects and services we are carrying out in the area of Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality for our internal customers. You will report to the Manager for Architect, Plan & Report and collaborate closely with Service Delivery- and Project- Managers. The role involves:
- Service Governance
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Help to define reporting requirements and roadmap
- Random quality checks on IT processes (Outage, Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management)
- Monitoring of Changes and Change Advisory Board meeting participation for Change Management
Furthermore, you will help us to evaluate our processes and will report on several process tasks and KPIs. This position offers the chance to work in a global environment and enjoy the atmosphere in an open minded international team.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Total of 5 - 8 Years of Experience
- Academic Degree in information technology, computer science, engineering or business administration
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Profound experience in working in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and excellent self-management skills (e.g. prioritization of tasks)
- Thoroughly familiar with current IT (ITIL) processes and Service Management
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint) and Sharepoint
- Familiar with PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik reporting applications is a plus
- Degree in Project Management (PMP certification) is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at