A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be based at the Innovation Center, Darmstadt within the organization New Business Builder, Technology Foresight and Scouting. Your primary role is to support the roll-out of the software tool Inova. This you will do for our internal customers thereby enabling sharing of company information related to external partnerships across the company. You will report to the Head of Scouting and local IT support with close contact to expert and standard users in Darmstadt and at our hubs in Silicon Valley and Shanghai. Your duty involves ensuring the efficient use of the Inova software by the users and maintenance of an efficient running of the Inova system. The following outlines key tasks which are not limited to:
- Support on teaching new users and providing a service to solve user problems
- Directly handle customer questions on the software mainly within the Innovation Center
- Update and manage program tools and data alignment to ensure the software is maintained efficiently
You will provide project-specific support, participate and contribute to relevant meetings and create documentation where needed. You will be responsible for checking adherence of users to comply with the software input requirements and will drive continuous process enhancement.
Who you are:
• Bachelor or Master Degree Student in IT, engineering, or other technical background
• Communicative, approachable and Responsive
• Previous Internship in IT-related areas can be beneficial
• Problem solving skills
• Independent worker
• Quickly learns and is interested in developing communication and organization skills
• Excellent skills in English language, German language skills would be very advantageous
• Knows how to organize and prioritize work items
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!