A career at Our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Maintain close links to HRBPs and Recruiters to understand the businesses current and future needs for Talent Pools (TPs).
- Source candidates e.g. via social media platform such as linkedin,
- Create bespoke campaigns with Employer Branding and broadcast them via social media, job boards, etc
- Curate and share Our Company-related content with TPs and potential candidates
- Build Talent Pools within the CRM
- Build landing pages within RMK for specific roles, functions, geographies and campaigns.
- Engage with TP members via a variety of messaging options: CRM, social media, email, phone, etc.
- Identify and attend opportunities to meet candidates at job fairs and professional conferences
- Search for candidates within TPs for the Recruitment team’s current vacancies
- Monitor growth of TPs and the TP demographics
- Measure success of campaigns via candidate source tracking, media performance and cost per hire. N.B. This may also be an activity we can’t deliver in the near future.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or above degrees with min. of 7 yrs. of recruiting experience within a MNC. Headhunter background is a plus.
- Proven track record of talent sourcing project APAC region support experience is a plus.
- Strong logical thinking and organized working approach;
- Well structured, has a high degree of self-organization, senior enough to cope with line management
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks under a tight schedule;
- Possess professional communication and strong influencing skills;
- Good business sense and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Good at project management with leadership skill or experience
- Willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure;
- Open minded, capable of working under multi-culture environment
- Very good English skill in both verbal and written.
Functional Area: Human Resources
What we offer: At Our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!