A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Company Secretary (CS) Trainee
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
- Drafting of notices, agenda and minutes of Board / General Meetings / Audit Committee and others
- Prepare minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with ROC.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Should work in close co-ordination with other Managers on accounting aspects other Secretarial work
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Company Secretary (CS) Intermediate / Final Pass
- Excellent Academic records
- Ability to Collaborate with multiple teams
- Willingness to learn
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at