A career in our Organization is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role supports the implementation of the Shared Services Center's Next Horizons Fit-For-Purpose Organization workstream.
- Acts as counterpart to the Organization's local HR-Business Partner to channel all skills requirements for HR topics as part of the Shared Services Centers ramp up & ongoing organizational development
- Collects all employee engagement topics from the functions in our Shared Service Centers and implements engagement plans via WE4US
- Acts as one voice and project coordinator to define requirements regarding Facility Management, Compliance, Security and other HQ teams.
- Ensures consistent capacity management linked to workforce planning
- Ensures all projects are implemented on time and within budget
- Provides governance to the Shared Services global standards and adjusts as needed to accommodate local needs while actively standardizing and harmonizing the best practice learnings from other Shared Service Center locations.
- Coordinates the onboarding process for new joiners in close cooperation with the “Welcome Alliance”
- Implements global people development & management programs for our Shared Services organization, based on global HR guidance, in close cooperation with functional Shared Services leads.
- Ensures the Shared Services Center's people management processes are consistently applied, e.g. talent management, career path planning, positions planning, etc.
- Fosters the Shared Services cross functional moves and career path planning for our critical positions.
- Actively contributes to projects related to improving our external Employer Branding and image to attract top caliber employees into the Organization.
Who you are:
- Sound experience in working with and leading cross functional teams in Shared Service Centers
- Ability to discuss with senior management prioritization and perspectives from regional requirements while implementing for local employees HR concepts
- Deep understanding of employee engagement and employer branding levers
- Solid track record in managing complex projects
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
What we offer: In our Organization, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!