A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Biomonitoring field sales specialist is part of the Italian Biomonitoring team and will report directly to the Biomonitoring Sales Manager Southern Europe. The role is covering the industrial accounts mainly the pharmaceutical Industry in Italy. You will be responsible for: driving the company’s profit growth with focus on the pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies and industrial laboratories; achieving budgeted sales and gross profit targets. You will also promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a customer centric approach within the territory. You will be responsible for assessing strategically the current and future value for the company’s attributed industrial companies. The role is based in Italy, preferably in the south of Italy.
Who you are:
- Min. BSc degree, preferably in industrial microbiology or CTF
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical regulations such as the EU Pharmacopeia. Plus sales experience in a commercial environment and/or life sciences industry is a plus
- Ability to engage with different functions in the customer organization (e.g. General Management, Procurement, R&D, Manufacturing, QA/QC, Marketing)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Full proficiency in English is mandatory
- Traveling up to 85% of time
- Residence in Rome is a nice to have
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!