A career in our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Accounts Receivable (AR) Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you perform advanced processing for receivables transactions
mainlyn cash application in the respective ERP system and banking systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AR or accounting knowledge preferred
- Experience in cash applications, credit management, reconciliations and AR reporting
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
- Must be flexible on any shift
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: In our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!