A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Within the team Treasury – Legal Entities you are responsible to lead post-acquisition integration projects from Finance/legal entity perspective and develop and advise on integration strategies. You also drive initiatives for optimization and development of legal entity structures, including establishing, merging and liquidating subsidiaries and you prepare the related executive board approvals. As a subject matter expert you reflect business models and related strategies into legal entity structures. You manage the regular intercompany dividend processes and capital measures. You work in a close cooperation with the country Managing Directors and CFOs, regional and global business stakeholders, divisional controlling, Treasury and Tax and other Finance departments, as well as other Group Functions like HR or IT.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) with a strong financial background
- Profound professional experience in general Finance, preferably with some years of practical experiences with legal entity structure topics, integrations, of acquisition of larger corporations
- Broad based understanding of business, finance, IT, HR, legal topics
- Professional experience on project management, coordinating large multifunctional, international teams (e.g. with Business, Tax, HR, IT, Legal), ability to manage multiple and complex projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with senior level as a credible partner to CFOs and senior officers.
- Strategic and analytical competencies, problem solving attitude and innovative thinking
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at