A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life –from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
- Focus on regional overall field marketing needs to drive business
- Work with sales and service teams at regional level to provide pre-/after-sales application support
- Responsible for field marketing activities in assigned region, such as customer seminars, new product launches, deal trainings and customer care activities, etc.
- Responsible for application development
- Work with sales team on regional marketing tactics aligned with national marketing strategy
- Work with segment marketing team on regional segment initiatives
- Gain market insights and perform competition analysis at regional level
- KOL visits and collaboration at regional level
- Work with related cross-functional teams together to address regional business needs.
Who you are:
- Master degree or above in related scientific disciplines (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical, etc.).
- >2 years of successful field application experience on instrument market.
- Experience and good understanding of science related market is a must.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good English communication skill.
- Efficient team worker and comfortable with cross-functional settings.
- Comfortable to handle frequent domestic travels
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!