A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for an HR Professional to oversee and administer the employees rewards and smart benefits. In addition you will support important HR processes as performance management, talent & succession, development, engagement surveys and others. The goal is to attract, retain and motivate our employees.
Compensation & benefits
- Define a competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
Talent & Development
- Implement all processes about Development and training
- Follow up all action about development Plan for all employees
- Participate in Succesion meetings and talent definition
Who you are:
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- BS degree in human resources, business administration or finance
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!