A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be a Key Account Manager for Neurology & Immunology Divison. Under the leadership of the Neurology Business Unit Head, the Key Account Manager is responsible for field promotion of specialty prescription drugs, primarily in dedicated Multiple Sclerosis (MS) centers, in the defined geographic area of Hungary (Western Part of Hungary including some centers in Budapest, too). The Key Account Manager helps to analyze the market, develops the local market sales plans and strategy. You will be expected to manage own projects.
- Builds excellent relationships with key customers of MS centers, including physicians and nurses
- Executes the Business unit sales strategy
- Preparing reports, and job related analysis
- Represents company in relevant events, conferences
- Ad-hoc reports
Who you are:
- University or College degree (Science, health or equivalent degree)
- At least 5-year experience as Medical Representative or KAM, of which at least 2 years spent in Multiple Sclerosis field to ensure established medical knowledge of the therapeutic area and living network with MS specialists in the given region
- Fluency in Hungarian is a must and fluency in English is an advantage
- Used to work in cross-functional environments
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs
- Driving licence
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!