A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1.Be in charge of Water System‘s installation, preventive maintenance, product upgrade & training in
responsible territories, and quickly respond to service requests from customer/distributors/sales
2.Achieve the service revenue target set by management in responsible territories.
3.Cooperate with the distributor's service team on the service activities such as product installation,
service repairs and installed base setup.
4.Collaborate with sales, marketing and training team to follow up the market activities, and assist
sales team to achieve the sales objectives in responsible territories.
5.Collaborate with 400 Hot-line to follow up all the pending service issues from the customer/sales
team/distributors and keep communication with WW Technical Support Team for the technical issues
updating for Lab Water Products.
6.Deal with the complaint from the customer, sales team and distributors.
Who you are:
1. Bachelors in Analytical Chemistry , Pharmaceutical or mechatronics，Biomedical engineering background.
2. 2~4years working experience on instrument. Life science and chemical analysis instrument service
experience is prefer.
3. Honesty, Integrity and cooperation. Be happy to do service job for customers.
4. Aptitude and capability to learn new technologies
5. Good communication and presentation skills
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Good at reading in English
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!