A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To provide a globally consistent service delivery model to ensure the efficient handling of basic HR processes and the answering of non-routine employee-related questions. As such, HR Delivery teams reduce the number of administrative tasks for the Business, HR Business Partners, and CoEs.
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR procedures, systems, policies across the organization. Identify opportunities for improvement and resolve problems.
- Ensure customer satisfaction provided through high services delivery in our tiered hub and spoke model.
- Contribute to the initiative of increasing Regional HR Delivery Network through process and technology optimization, change management and communication.
- Utilizes the HRIS system to eliminate administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the organization.
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension and payroll administrators, and other outside sources.
- Leads company compliance with all existing labor regulations and minimize the risk of lawsuits.
The following principles apply and are implemented when performing my activities:
- Operational Excellence: in order to implement systematic and holistic approach for continuous improvement.
- ESH Programs: in order to prevent accident at work and environmental impact.
- Best Practice Sharing: in order to share and adopt best solutions within Merck to continuously improve and streamline processes in all areas.
- Innovation: through MIDEA and BPS processes to propose and promote new ideas.
- Merck Values: Courage, Achievement, Responsibility, Respect, Integrity and Transparency.
- Pharmacovigilance-applies to Biopharma employees only: To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) and / or safety information and ensuring that the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Drug Safety (LDSO) in Merck Ltd. within 24 hours.
- Quality programs: including ISO9001 knowledge in the daily operations
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!