A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The OE Associate Project manager will maintain an overview, understanding of and insight into department performances. He / she will promote a culture of transparency, clearly identify and communicate when problems or potential risks arise, and proactively support the identification for solutions in a results-oriented manner. The OE Associate Project manager is responsible for identifying, gaining approval for, and driving strategic advancements within the site based on site’s OE roadmap objectives. This is to ensure customer satisfaction and operational excellence. These initiatives will be formalized in the site OE roadmap. Completion within timelines, budgets and targets will be ensured. The identified candidate will provide coaching to the project leaders, in order to ensure processes, management infrastructure and leadership behaviors are compliant with the highest industry standards across Safety, Quality, Service and Efficiency and will support the development of leadership behaviors by:
- Coaching the organization, including middle management and shop floor employees in an independently bold manner.
- Reinforcing performance dialogues, feedback and gemba cultures
- Providing trainings based around lean knowledge and mindset in order to develop change agents, management and other department employees
- Participate in selected initiatives and ensure an alignment of site’s activities to the site objectives.
- Support in leading, developing and provide expertise to the organization, people and processes towards the fulfillment of department goals and objectives.
Who you are:
- Engineering master’s degree or equivalent in industry operations management
- Green Belt (Black Belt preferred) certification and Lean certification
- Experience in other international pharmaceutical companies
- Demonstrated experience in change management
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!