A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Do you have a passion for science and are you excited about the opportunity to communicate the outcomes of our scientific / clinical activities to healthcare professionals? Our medical publications department offers you a role in which you drive the delivery of peer-reviewed articles and congress materials for our Neurology portfolio. You collaborate closely with investigators as well as internal stakeholders. Your contribution improves the understanding of new treatment options for patients and contributes to the scientific reputation of our company. As Medical Publication Manager, you provide your expertise to cross-functional teams in relation to medical publications and alignment with the respective medical strategy, while closely work with medical writing agencies and other vendors to ensure implementation. You are familiar with applicable international guidance such as GPP, and can master complex project management tasks within specified timelines and budgets.
Who you are:
- University degree in natural science, preferably a PhD.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in an international Pharma/ Biotech setting in various aspects of drug development process such as clinical, biostatistics, regulatory, medical
- Experience in Neurology would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex processes
- Proven track record of successful Medical Publication delivery either in Pharma/ Biotech company or publication agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at