A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor you will play a vital part in the overall logistics and operation of the warehouse. As a Material Handler you will support the site by receiving, processing, storing and distributing raw materials and finished goods in strict compliance with all appropriate regulatory standards.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience working within a Commercial Warehouse environment that operates strict EH&S systems
- Experience working within a cGMP environment
- Experience working with computerised stock control system and a working knowledge of SAP
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, literacy and numerical skills
- Clean, current UK driving licence is essential
- Counterbalance and reach forklift licences is essential
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at