A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Utilize interpersonal skills and project planning skills in executing low to medium complex projects. Specialty projects not limited to custom stability studies, special testing and oversight of general projects and to assist with technical manufacturing when requested.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Negotiate and establish procedural specifications for customer contracts involving commercial.
- Interact with target manufacturing sites to relay data in support of shelf life recommendations and establishment of specifications based on scientific data.
- Make accurate estimates of project completion time given the procedures involved and the current work load of the department performing the job. In parallel ensuring that projects meet their promised due dates and quality requirements.
- Tracking for IA manufacturing lots to trend data in support of scale up.
- Generate metrics and project reports customer specific.
- Facilitate the planning and execution process of all stages not limited to product maintenance.
- Communicate project status to the project stakeholders.
- Implement and design to support new services where required.
- 3-5 years quality control and/or analytical experience/knowledge including cell culture processing and analytical aptitude.
- Over 1 year experience leading projects or over 3 years as a key team member on projects cross functionally focused.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; should have good procedure and guideline writing ability
- Experience analyzing and reporting costs..
- Excellent personal skills to collaborate with customer base, commercial and cross functionally.
- Bachelors Degree in science with a business discipline
- Process Improvement experience - leading improvement efforts
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn project management techniques necessary for implementing projects
- Basic understanding of and experience using word, excel, and Microsoft project
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.