A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Manage customer specific projects with diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve identified opportunity goals and objectives. Be the primary point of contact between MilliporeSigma and the customer throughout project execution.
- In collaboration with Development & Sales write the project scope of work, determine pricing, and outline timelines.
- Drive performance of project teams including prioritization, escalation, and identification of bottlenecks, as well as providing a solution to deliver on financial commitments.
- Initiate and maintain comprehensive project documentation such as Gantt schedule, project update presentations and data, meeting minutes, and appropriate legal documents. Capture scope changes for impact to project revenue and timeline.
- Work with customer service to coordinate invoicing of completed project milestones.
- Lead communication of project status between the project team and customer to ensure awareness of project delays, issues, and successes. Specific activities include scheduling and facilitation of regular customer conference calls, providing meeting notes and follow up action items, internal progress meeting and soliciting commercial support as necessary for customer communication and meeting project deliverables and expectations.
- May serve as a strategic account or region core team member and will be responsible for identifying best practices and coordinating efforts to improve existing or develop new value-added processes and solutions
- Actively participate and support development of BioProcessing Project Management globally.
- Some travel required.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in life sciences, chemistry, business or related field
- Previous experience working on client-facing projects as part of a cross-functional team highly desired.
- Practical knowledge of project management and process improvement techniques. Project Management education, training, and/or PMP certification highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage and communicate across boundaries, build global cross-functional collaborations, and influence without direct authority.
- Ability to successfully communicate/interact at all levels in the organization. Ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups, prepare and conduct regular management reviews and provide updates at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, decision making, negotiation and relationship building skills are essential.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks. Must be self - motivated and able to work under pressure.
- General financial knowledge and business acumen beneficial.
- Thorough understanding of software tools such as MS Office Suite.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!