A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- To develop/provide the tools and processes for Commercial Excellence and set the quality and performance standards for selling to maximize account coverage and bias PMRs toward spending time with the most valuable accounts.
- Lead sub-ordinate (subordinate will be 30% dedicated to CRM and 70% dedicated to Sales and Marketing support) to maintain CRM & business analytic to support sales & marketing operation
- To plan incentive program, reward, define KPI to motivate the Field Force
- Market share analysis
- Role play, in field coaching, selling skill
- Co-ordinate new field force, staff onboarding
- Manage training program, conduct sales training, coordinate HCP segmentation & target provide insight, pre-launch FTE resource allocation
- To work cross-functionally with marketing & sales and consolidate PR related activities
- To manage training for Biopharma employees in sales, marketing and shared functions
- Support in field force hiring-screening
- To deliver Marketing & Sales relevant information, analysis & evaluation tools in order to foster fact based planning and monitor implementation effectiveness.
- To coordinate quarterly & yearly budget meetings.
- To lead the KPI process within the organization
- To increase the implementation of selling skills into marketing materials and ensure readiness and understanding of marketers' role during co-visits
- To partner with Marketing for effective roll-out of the strategy
- To do Key Account Management process & system
- To work closely with marketing to evaluate promotional success
- To develop and lead people to improve the capability of the Commercial Excellence team’s effectiveness
- To performs routine assignments at the entry level of a professional career path and develops competencies by performing structured work assignments
- To receive instruction, guidance and direction from others and uses own knowledge and existing procedures
- To give recommendations to senior management based on the Commercial Excellence analysis
- To ensure the excellence of team performance and people management ownership & staffing, performance evaluation, people development & promotion, and rewards
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree in business administration or economics preferred.
- More than 8 years experience in Pharma Marketing, Sales and/or Sales Force Effectiveness
- Business planning & Data analysis skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to address critical and challenging situations with Sales Managers and BU Heads or Marketing Managers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make recommendations to the teams and to senior management
Functional area: Commerical
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!