A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. At GOglobal, you will follow a 24-month individual rotation plan, gain international experience and receive exposure to the business as well as visibility at senior management level. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, from valuable training sessions to foster your professional and personal development and you will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
In the course of an individual rotation plan you will get to know the multiple aspects of Marketing in our Life Science Biopharmaceutical Processing business area (e.g. Product Management, Digital Marketing, Strategy, Pricing) for various product areas, such as Single Use, Upstream, Downstream or Integrated Systems. After a first assignment at our home base near Frankfurt (in Darmstadt Germany), you will be going international to one of our subsidiaries for a second assignment. In the third assignment, you will get the chance to broaden your perspective and experience a different functional scope or business area in your home location.
Start: September 2019
Who you are:
- MBA or master’s degree in business or marketing related field, B.Sc. Natural Science degree is a plus
- Outstanding academic performance (top scores)
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing along with affinity for digital product and strategy development
- International experience
- First practical experience via internships, preferably within Marketing
- High motivation and passion to discover solutions to all kinds of exciting challenges
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (German or other language skills a plus)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at