A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Manager Pricing reports to the Pricing Excellence Lead in the EMEA Market Access and Pricing team and supports the team in their responsibility to manage price and tender approvals at the regional level while interacting with the Market Access Team.
You would join a dynamic team to drive Pricing Excellence in the EMEA region through informed pricing decisions and development of pricing competencies at country level to bring added value to countries and EMEA bottom-line. Provide strategic analysis of EMEA pricing trends.
You will be key in ensuring informed pricing decision making. For this you will be reviewing the submitted price proposals from the Countries and assessing the related business cases on a market access and pricing perspective. You will team up with the Reginal market access team as well as prepare escalation to Global Franchise when necessary. In your role you will be exposed to 40+ countries, regional business franchise leads and global market and access Franchises.
You will be a driver in the development of the OP pricing assumptions and you will support the Pricing Excellence Lead to make the team a Centre of Excellence for Pricing and to channel the needs to the Global Franchise.
Who you are:
- Master Degree in Business and/or Science
- Experience (3+ years) in Health care industry is preferred
- Finance / Controlling background beneficial
- Ability to interact with in a matrix organization and to prioritize tasks
- Business-fluent English skills (any other language is appreciated)
- Good communicator, also with complex content matter
- Highly analytical mindset, versatile with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to stay target-focused, efficient and apply analytical thinking in a demanding working environment
- A team player, enjoying the challenge of cross-functional work in international teams
- Highly motivated and self-starting
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at