A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be based at the Innovation Center, Darmstadt within the organization New Business Builder, Technology Foresight and Scouting. Your primary role is to support the Innovation Field Liquid Biopsy Technologies. In particular, you will investigate the opportunities of new technologies to optimize the pre-analytical workflow of liquid biopsies. The following outlines key tasks which are not limited to:
- Perform preliminary assessment of opportunities within the Innovation Field in short list using standardized methodology to understand field attractiveness
- Deepen understanding of opportunities in short list, incl. scenario planning
- Propose specific ideas based on opportunity map with the potential to create new businesses
- You will provide project-specific support, participate and contribute to relevant meetings and create documentation where needed.
Who you are:
• Scientist by training
• Excellent business acumen
• Understanding of the healthcare and diagnostics industry
• Outstanding analytical rigor and strategic skills
• Excellent skills in English language
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at