A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: The Marketing Operations Manager provides strategic leadership of programs/projects within Bioprocessing Strategic Marketing Innovation (SMI) team. Main focus areas are development and execution of Change Control Communication Strategies to minimize customer impact from change, internal and external surveillance activities, and supporting Business Continuity/Risk Management program as needed.
Who You Are:
- BS degree with 8+ years’ experience, MS degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PHD
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, biotechnology or related field strongly desired
- Ability to network and build relationships across Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing and Commercial organizations
- Experience or high level of comfort presenting and interfacing directly with Customers
- Strong strategic abilities coupled with the ability to tactically execute and work independently
- Skilled in communication and presentation development and execution, problem solving, and project management
- Desired experience includes working closely with or within a supply chain or operations role; and/or experience with Change Control or other aspects of Supply Chain Risk Management
- Proven experience working in a matrix global organization, developing relationships and leading or executing complex projects.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.