A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Take care of the corporate affairs and government relations works of Our Company Healthcare, Life Science Business with focus in on Jiangsu/Nantong & Shanghai.
- Build strong corporate affairs and government relations with the regional government departments and industrial counterparts in these domains, to secure a supportive local environment and smooth operation for our business in the region.
- Close collaboration and communications with cross functional teams of LS and HC to support the strategic projects and activities.
- Strong analytic skills to support the corporate affairs strategy development & presentation preparation with business insights.
- Manage time, budget and resources.
- Maintain the high engagement of the team.
Who you are (minimal requirements):
- 3-5 years working experience in Government affairs or consulting for HC/LS in China
- Government and industry associations network appreciated
- Industry insights.
- University graduate or above.
- Good oral and written English
- Good Microsoft office skills, ability to develop high-quality presentation slides is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsible, accountable and self-motivated.
Functional Area: Strategy& Business Development
What we offer: At Our Company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!