A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Job Title: Shipper/Receiver I
Your Role: We are currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver I on 3rd shift for our Jaffrey, NH warehouse.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy while performing a wide variety of tasks involved with receiving of materials, issuing material to production, preparing finished goods inventory for shipments, storing material into inventory via hand storage and pallet storage.
- Maintains records of received goods and issued goods.
- Prepares data for computer input and works with computer printouts.
- Uses Oracle daily.
- Uses barcode scanners via WMS system daily
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Prepares international shipments.
- Prepares recycling shipments.
- Follows cGMP practices.
- Follows GDP practices.
- Uses a wide range of forklifts (stand up, sit down, electric and propane)
- Assist with the dispensing of virgin and waste chemicals.
Who You Are:
- H.S. Diploma.
- Strong desire to develop and grow by way of taking responsibility and engaging in additional tasks and operations.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Strong demonstration of very accurate work.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain forklift certification.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to dispense and handle chemicals safely.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.