A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Senior SAP TM Expert has key responsibility of designing and Configuring the SAP TM Systems to run Shipper's scenarios in an Integrated TM/EWM 9.5 Environment. High degree of passion towards customer centricity is a must for this position. A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
- Design and Architect TM-EWM Integration for processes running in Shipper's Scenarios.
- Work with the TM Soluiton Lead to design and development of following scenarios
- TM/EWM Direct Integration
- MultiStage Operations
- Freight Chrage Calculation and Freight Settlement
- Shipper Integration with Freight Forwarders
- Strong exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and WebSAervices
- Strong exposure to BOPF Application Framework, WebDynpro
- Must have worked on very complex SAP TM Enhancements
Who you are:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field.
- Masters or special certification preferred in area SAP related areas and supply chain functions Experience
- Minimum of 5+ Years' experience in a progressive responsibility expanding capability with focus in area of implementing & supporting SAP TM or solutions in Logistics and Transportation planning & Execution.
- Ability to be productive in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.