A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Together with the Global Strategic Account director develop and execute local plan to implement our strategy at local level. Maximize value from the sale of products, identifies and fosters alliances and new business opportunities. You also will build and maintain long-term relationship, increasing revenue, identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities. This role Creates demand for the organization’s products and services at the customer.
This is a home-office based role with a high willingness to travel within the territory. (South Germany and Austria)
Who you are:
- Science degree and proven work experience as an Account Manager, sales specialist or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization with excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Able to travel in Germany and Austria (car driving license)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com