A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Strategic account management
- Create awareness at end-customers and consumers of PM’s strong portfolio; foster new business models and opportunities
- Foster and develop partnerships for PM in new areas and business fields; exploring business opportunities
- Understand roadmap of strategic account and seek for collaboration opportunities
- Develop path forward for managing key stretegic account across PM.
- Drive future revenue with strategic account for PM as part of the roadmap & Being the main contact window for PM towards the customer
- Proactively develop and align PM’s strategic roadmap and future pipeline with Strategic Account
- Define the collaboration topics and make sure projects on plan
Cross BU collaboration & support on innovation initiatives
- Representative for ERBD in China to bridge all the relevant topics and events as well as Innovation initiatives in China (e.g. Innovation Hub)
- Cross link and bridge the info sharing and collaboration among three major BUs in China
Business Development/Project management and drive future revenue and develop customer lead and markets
- Being accountable and drive revenue for new technologies.
- Broaden and develop customer base in respective projects.
- ‘Delight’ important customers and position Merck’s new technologies (Living list of products, services and technologies)
- Finding opportunities in China with respective potentials.
- Share the finding and support for project team to prioritize and execute action plan.
- Contribute to the business model generation and to develop and manage the relationship and business with customers.
- Identify the way to be succeed and growth momentum with respectives customers and markets
- Support as door-opener in China and develop key customer contacts
Who you are:
Skill & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent English in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
- 3~9 years in Sales or Marketing.
- Technical background in electronic industry is preferred.
- Experience on interaction with global team is preferred & Experience on working global project is even better.
- Open minded, Collaborative and team player.
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!