A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Purpose of This Role
The Internet of (every)thing is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Merck and it is transforming our businesses worldwide, we are connecting the unconnected. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in IOT.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Your revolutionary ideas will impact our mission, if you are someone who is curious to lead, learn and grow then join our spirited and high performing team.
The Value You Deliver (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Partner with customer stakeholders to create business value.
- Collaborate with teammates to create business value.
- Build quality into the software from the ground to create Business value.
- Engage with the Team for Delivery of the product.
- Take initiative and innovate relentlessly to create business value.
- Conduct user interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
- Prepare SRS , based on Use Cases and Use Case Diagrams
- Design Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and web-page mock ups using modelling tools
- Lead requirements review sessions of requirements with end-users, created process flowcharts for reference data
- Detailed documentation of business and system requirements, process flows, and data models and convert the system needs into Vision Documents, Business Process Flows, Use Cases, and Non Functional Requirements
- Work with QA team in identifying test cases/test data and lead the business team for UAT
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance) Testing. Provide end user training and extensive go-live assistance to users
The Skills That Are Key To This Role
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Any Graduate
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at