A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a working student to support our Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) team. In this role, you will mainly be supporting the project manager of the department. Pulling reports and analyzing data will be consistent part of your position as well as updating presentations and getting involved in projects. Depending on the current needs, organizing meetings, booking travel and creating travel expense reports could also become part of your job.
Working in our team will expose you to a variety of HR topics and an international team. The position will be available starting February 1, 2019 and we are looking to fill it as soon as possible.
Who you are:
- Fluent in German and English.
- Currently studying in the field of Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- Interested in Human Resources and have a general understanding of HR work.
- Available for 16-20 hours per week.
- Experienced in all standard Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated, organized and used to dealing with confidential matters.
- Have strong communication skills across cultures and functions.
- Experience in working with large amounts of data is a plus.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!