A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An amazing opportunity has opened up in our Medical team. We are looking for an MSL to be based in Morocco who will have a field-based expert role and acts as primary interface to external Medical stakeholders. As an MSL you will build trusted scientific relationships and to ensure data generation and dissemination .
You will also closely collaborate with other field based Merck function, support clinical Trial activities in alignment with RCO and collect key market insights.
As an MSL you will have strong influencing skills, be a team player and have the ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve business goals
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a scientific field, plus a secondary scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD)
• Previous pharmaceutical experience as am MSL
• Knowledge of regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting industry and experience of the methodology in clinical research
• Fluent in Arabic, English and French
• Good understanding of biopharma business
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
• Master communicator to HCPs and peers, in both small and large groups, including excellent presentation and influencing skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!